Guidelines and Information
- This service is absolutely free, with a small deposit amount to ensure smooth operational functionality. This amount is 100% refundable.
- Covid positive report
- Doctor’s prescription
- Aadhar Card
- We currently do not provide home delivery. Cylinder/ Concentrator can be collected from your nearest Oxygen Connect Centre.
- We do not accept the deposit amount in cash.
Follow these steps to avail our services
- Select your nearest center
- Fill in the form and attach the required documents
- Pay the deposit Online and note your token number
- Show the token number at Oxygen Connect Centre and collect your Cylinder/ Concentrator
Deposit based on variant
|6.8 ltr - 3000 INR
||5 ltr - 5000 INR
|47 ltr - 5000 INR
||10 ltr - 8000 INR
Please note 2.8% processing charged will be levied on the net amount before refunding.
Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read your Oxygen Connect Centers Agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
- Never administer oxygen to babies and infants 36 months and under - always seek medical attention.
- Never allow children to recieve oxygen therapy unsupervised.
- Never use oxygen therapy near flames, igniting apparatus or near a smoker or when smoking.
Making The Difference Charitable Trust reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Requestor is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time service is used
Deposit amount is processed in full at the time of reserving/booking your Oxygen Concentrator Service.
Oxygen Concentrator can be availed for maximum period of 10 days, post which it needs to be returned to Oxygen Connect Center.
Cancellation After Reservation:
Cancellation can be done at any time and there are no charges on cancellation. Cancellation can be done on NGO portal where the registration is done.
Return / Pick Up - Patient’s Family Responsibility:
Recipient will be responsible for picking up the unit from Oxygen Connect Center on start date and returning the unit on due date. Where the oxygen concentrator unit is not returned within 24 hours of the original Service completion and the Requestor has failed to communicate or respond to Oxygen Connect Center, re-registration needs to be done and equipment can be borrowed again based on availability. Retaining the equipment post due date will levy a penalty of 20% of the deposit amount per day and equipment will be taken into possession by the Authority with immediate effect booking/reservation.
Damage and/or loss to Oxygen Concentrator Unit and Unit Accessories will incur charges and will be deducted from Deposit amount. Deposit after deducting any damage or loss of equipment or accessories will be returned within 7 working days post returning the equipment and accessories to Oxygen Connect Centers.
Medical Oxygen Equipment Service (Prescription Only):
Patient or their relative needs to produce patient’s COVID report and Doctor’s prescription stating that patient requires medical oxygen The Requestor agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Making The Difference Charitable Trust reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the Requestor at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Making The Difference Charitable Trust has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services without prior intimation whatsoever.